Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lil Feather and YuriGligoric: A Week in the City

The previous week was one heaven of a hectic time of experience. If I would describe all the events that transpired with my Lil Feather here in the city, compressed it in one poetic phrase to catch all the euphoric and intense emotions to finally say that long due words of promises to be realized, it would be like a gem gleaming with myriad of hues spanning six long years of long distance digital love affair speckled with unadulterated romance and fights during short visits to each other.

And I’m really getting poetic here. :-)

Here’s what Lil Feather’s Olympus digital camera caught when we abandoned taking the MRT at Trinoma going to Makati and elbowed our way through the crowd to take a cab instead.


After paying a visit to my library Powerbooks at Greenbelt and spending the day at the mall here's some more pics taken after the long talks and walks.


And another one, with my 'aura' caught by the camera.

Then here's Lil Feather at the airport terminal II wanting a good massage after a busy day at NHA. Dang! What a nice shot. It looks like Frank Capa took this shot. Perfect shot and perfect subject.
What is celebration then without a visit to a restaurant. Here's Lil Feather with me, with her HP Pavilion on the table at Kenny Roger's MOA. Wow! Yaman ng hon ko... hehehe. Her mom took the pic and that caught me flat-footed since I just wore a t-shirt na arbor ko lang. She said I should wear something formal. Arg!
Since I've already mentioned her mom. Here are they with me taking the shot with Lil Feather's Olympus digital cam. (Pampalakas...hehe)
More pics in my next post... I'm getting the hang of this posting pics in my blog. Hon, padala mo by LBC ung cam mo... hehehe.



No comments: