Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Haloscan and Comments

There is no excuse for my shortcoming in maintaining this blog, especially in tracking down all the comments that I gather from transient visitors. I must admit that the moment I opened an account with haloscan to take care of this aspect, it was also the time that I stopped checking who are the ones who are putting comments on the writings that I have been doing here. Call it pure laziness or failure on my part to establish connection with my visitors or just my inability to manage my small space on the net. Still there is no excuse for it.

I would just like to apologize for those people who find time to read my posts and react on them. As of this moment, I still have to wait for old comments to be pulled out from the archived reactions in my haloscan and read them one by one.

Nevertheless, there is one comment that I wish I should have read the day she had posted it in my haloscan. Grace Chong, author of one of my favorite inspirational books Gift of Grace 2, graced my page by saying thank you for including her book as one of my reading list. I know I have written something about it in one of my entries but can’t recall whether it was about my favorite section in her book My Client Ito. Late as it is, it is not that late to say that I learned a lot just from that one section. And I thank her for writing that.

Now, got to do some readings and writings first since this coming afternoon will be a hectic time for me.

No comments: