Monday, April 16, 2007

I Wish

Nowadays when I cannot write nor read, when doing this basics is difficult as if chipping a great boulder along my path toward my personal legend (owws, using that term learned and heard from somebody special) I wish that one day I will suddenly wake up with true knowledge on how to write and a subject for a novel.

I wish, as if waking from a deep slumber and unproductivity that I can really write, write as if I really know the craft. I wish that like magic everything that I have dreamt of throughout these years will come to reality. I will know the proper and correct grammar in my text or rather the kind of loosening of one’s writing tongue that I can just yak/pound on my computer and write as if there’s no tomorrow trying to finish a good, well-planned writing project.

This times is tough. All I can do is what Jack Kerouac says about writing: stick with it with the energy of a benny addict.

And I’m sticking with it with all my spiritual energy, hoping and praying to the gods that one day that I would wake up with everything I need to write will be there.

Tough wish, eh. Yes, indeed.

But as the Rolling Stones says: time is on my side.

Good well power words, something that you cannot get in the streets.

No comments: